Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome!

I have decided to start this blog as a way for me to document my journey in the social work field. If I get readers and can share my experiences with other new social work students and grads, then awesome. If not, then at least I will be able to vent and process on here. My hope is to remain anonymous in this blog as I want to be able to write as much as I can without compromising my social work ethical duties of my profession and clients. I also hope in this way I can separate my professional life from personal.

To give you a little info on myself and where this blog will be going, this is me: I live in the midwest, am a young adult, wife, and mother, have been in and out of school since 2003 but have finally graduated May 2010 with my Bachelors degree in Social Work from a private college.

I am currently employed at a state agency in a paraprofessional position. With my degree, I am now seeking an entry-level social work position. And here's where my story begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment