Friday, September 6, 2013

One is enough.

Aside from the difficult task of making time to sit down and write in this blog, has been the dilemma of "Is this blog even worth the trouble?" "Is anyone reading?" "Is this helpful to anyone?"

And those questions have been answered tonight after I opened my email box. Several emails from new BSWs and BSW students inquiring about my experience and requesting more posts has restored my energy.

It goes back to the saying that I can't influence all but if I can influence one, that's all that matters (or something like that.)

That one reader could begin the ripple effect.

Until our next visit,

New BSW

1 comment:

  1. Very very true. I am always looking for other social work blogs in general.......it does not seem like there are many that even exist. Or if you are like me, often end up not being about social work stuff all the time.

    ReplyDelete