Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress report writing...

I've mentioned it before....my hatred of documentation. It's not that despise doing it because I for one am all about writing but what gets me whining is how much work it is to document. You see I can't simply write whatever....because everything I write could be summoned into court including myself to defend and explain my words. Both of which I've witnessed in my not so far past of shadowing social workers.

And while I am confident in my work and thoughts, I hold no confidence that defense attorneys will tear it apart.

Can you tell it's the end of the month which means it's documentation time at the agency?

:(

1 comment:

  1. I dislike documentation/charting too I work for a nursing home that is part of a large nonprofit wont say the name. I work with Medicare so you can only imagine the paperwork; on Mondays I like to say that a tree died on my desk because from M-F I cannot see the bottom of my desk.

    ReplyDelete